New Glitch found....in playbook

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:36 am

Hello all,
I recently found a new glitch in the game...the default balanced playbook goal-line formation play action passes have an error where the F and E button WR's swap their buttons after the ball is snapped...this causes unnecessary incompletions/interceptions....and has been tested several times by myself....

even if you hot route the F and E receivers they still swap Letters/buttons so when you press F to throw to the outside right WR it instead throws it to the E receiver and when you intend to throw it to the E receiver it throws it to the F......

this is only an issue with passing plays in the goaline package....idk if its a game error or a playbook formation error from the original madden engineers but its one really whacky glitch lol....if anyone could help or let me know if this is an old glitch please post :D

I will try to include screenshots of what I am talking about a bit later....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “General Discussion”