Madden Instructional Series

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden Instructional Series

Postby madden07eurocat » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:21 pm

Welcome back to the Madden 08 PC Instructional Series. In episode 8 we will go over something that makes some players very nervous, but if you get the steps correct, it really isn't that hard and that is Converting a Franchise to a Roster. This way you can continue using your franchise in whatever the new version of the FF/FI Mod is. I hope this helps and as always leave your comments!
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:27 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:Welcome back to the Madden 08 PC Instructional Series. In episode 8 we will go over something that makes some players very nervous, but if you get the steps correct, it really isn't that hard and that is Converting a Franchise to a Roster. This way you can continue using your franchise in whatever the new version of the FF/FI Mod is. I hope this helps and as always leave your comments!

Do note that unless a new stadium is added to the FF/FI Mod, no conversion is necessary to update. The only stadium left to create is the Northumberland Development Project, which as you can tell by the name won't actually be in use for a few more years.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “General Discussion”