again thanks for everything :lol: I'm off to modding all the teams logo

Re: making midfield logo larger

Sponsor

Sponsor

peterparker
Banned

Postby peterparker » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:29 am

BuckCity wrote:again thanks for everything :lol: I'm off to modding all the teams logo

No problem. I was off to bed (it was 11:30). Send me some screenshots, I want to see what you did!

BuckCity
Veteran

Postby BuckCity » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:45 pm

Something weird is going on. I was tired last night and went to bed after I logged all the teams in the nfl after you helped me. And today I got a late start in modding all the the teams logos. But, when I finally had time to start doing it. I started with the Texans. I did the same stuff we did last night. I took the Texans logo I logged from the game which is in .dds format. I opened the texmod file went down to the logo for the Texans changed the first address to the address you gave me last night which is the bengals. 2nd I changed the second address at the end to midfield_texans.png. Then I saved the texmod log. Then I opened the Texans logo in the out folder in paint flipped the logo upside down and saved it as a png file. I also, named it the same as in the texmod log midfield_texans. Then I build the tpf file using texmod. Loaded it in game and the logo is now larger, but its the Chicago bears logo that we did last night. not the Texans logo. I don't know what went wrong.

peterparker
Banned

Postby peterparker » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:16 pm

BuckCity wrote:Something weird is going on. I was tired last night and went to bed after I logged all the teams in the nfl after you helped me. And today I got a late start in modding all the the teams logos. But, when I finally had time to start doing it. I started with the Texans. I did the same stuff we did last night. I took the Texans logo I logged from the game which is in .dds format. I opened the texmod file went down to the logo for the Texans changed the first address to the address you gave me last night which is the bengals. 2nd I changed the second address at the end to midfield_texans.png. Then I saved the texmod log. Then I opened the Texans logo in the out folder in paint flipped the logo upside down and saved it as a png file. I also, named it the same as in the texmod log midfield_texans. Then I build the tpf file using texmod. Loaded it in game and the logo is now larger, but its the Chicago bears logo that we did last night. not the Texans logo. I don't know what went wrong.

Are you loading the Bears midfield along with the Texans?

BuckCity
Veteran

Postby BuckCity » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:19 pm

I got it to load the Texans logo. I had to delete all the other teams out of the texmod log and just have the Texans. And now it only loads the Texans logo now. And not the bears. I added both the bears and Texans tpf files to texmod and it only loads the tpf that's at the top.

peterparker
Banned

Postby peterparker » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:30 pm

BuckCity wrote:I got it to load the Texans logo. I had to delete all the other teams out of the texmod log and just have the Texans. And now it only loads the Texans logo now. And not the bears. I added both the bears and Texans tpf files to texmod and it only loads the tpf that's at the top.

Yeah, it only does the one at the top.

BuckCity
Veteran

Postby BuckCity » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:32 pm

How do people put all these mods in there game if it can only load 1 tpf mod. Do they make one huge texmod log with all there mods in it?

peterparker
Banned

Postby peterparker » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:43 pm

BuckCity wrote:How do people put all these mods in there game if it can only load 1 tpf mod. Do they make one huge texmod log with all there mods in it?

I never put 2 midfields in one TPF.

BuckCity
Veteran

Postby BuckCity » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:52 pm

I guess theres no way to make all the teams in the game midfield logo larger then. I guess I will go back to playing NFL 2k5. plus the reason I was trying to do all this modding anyway is because everytime I play with either wired gamepad or my ps4 controller connected through usb. They kept unsyncing and I don't feel like trying to find a place to buy a wired xbox controller that you could connect to pc.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:31 pm

In the X mod - Base Files there is a TPF midfields files that will allow you increase the size of the midfield of all 32 teams. Readme file is included. No need to relog the textures.

Return to “General Discussion”