Any way to navigate menus with controller on PC?

VCGames
Rookie

Postby VCGames » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:10 pm

I may be missing something, but seems like there is no way to use the controller during the menus in madden 08. While they work fine during the actual gameplay, switching between controller and mouse can get tiresome for me during franchise mode. Any fix for that?

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Any way to navigate menus with controller on PC?

Postby RevanFan » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:13 pm

VCGames wrote:I may be missing something, but seems like there is no way to use the controller during the menus in madden 08. While they work fine during the actual gameplay, switching between controller and mouse can get tiresome for me during franchise mode. Any fix for that?

Nope. The game wasn't designed with that in mind.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

tomkatt
All-Pro

Postby tomkatt » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:07 am

VCGames wrote:I may be missing something, but seems like there is no way to use the controller during the menus in madden 08. While they work fine during the actual gameplay, switching between controller and mouse can get tiresome for me during franchise mode. Any fix for that?

I've gotten used to the mouse in menus, but when I'm gamestreaming to my tablet, I use the Steam controller. Let's you use modifiers so I have it set up like a standard Xbox 360 pad, but when I hold the left rear grip the trackpad becomes mouse, right trigger is the left mouse button, and left trigger is the right mouse button. As a bonus, I set a mod on left rear grip to turn the left stick into right stick for kickoffs so I don't have to use the trackpad for that.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:56 pm

http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/view ... =8&t=19860

All controller hasn't shipped yet, but this is pretty much the main reason I bought mine on the early-bird special on kickstarter.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

Return to “General Discussion”