Changing Audibles?

Gustin
Veteran

Changing Audibles?

Postby Gustin » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:34 pm

I'm playing the vanilla game [no mods] in Franchise mode as the Dallas Cowboys, still in Season 1.

What I'm trying to do is change the Offense Audible Formation to a new set of plays, but it keeps reverting back to the Default Audible set.

I tried revising the Audibles Formation in the Settings prior to playing a game.
I tried revising it while in-game under the Audibles Tab.
And yes, I do the Save in both cases.... but nothing is saved.

What am I doing wrong here?
Any advise is appreciated, thanks.
Native Texan and die-hard Cowboys fan

Changing Audibles?

Sponsor

Sponsor

rambolz
All-Pro

Re: Changing Audibles?

Postby rambolz » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:12 pm

Gustin wrote:I'm playing the vanilla game [no mods] in Franchise mode as the Dallas Cowboys, still in Season 1.

What I'm trying to do is change the Offense Audible Formation to a new set of plays, but it keeps reverting back to the Default Audible set.

I tried revising the Audibles Formation in the Settings prior to playing a game.
I tried revising it while in-game under the Audibles Tab.
And yes, I do the Save in both cases.... but nothing is saved.

What am I doing wrong here?
Any advise is appreciated, thanks.

Have you tried going to main menu, then go to your profile (somewhere in the file or settings menu IIRC) and checking if you can change audibles there? Then when you start a game select the profile (when choosing a team to control and uniforms) you saved and the audibles should be there. I think this will also save the playbooks you choose so select the playbooks you want on your profile settings. Not really sure if you can change audibles there, I just have a feeling I have seen it somewhere. Hope you figure it out!

Gustin
Veteran

Postby Gustin » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:32 pm

Thanks rambolz, yes, I go to Profile-Audibles, and that allows you to change both the Off Audibles and Def Audibles, for your User Profile and the Playbooks you have chosen for your team.

I checked the Profiles-Audibles, and they are the versions that I wanted, but unfortunately the in-game audibles are the default set. They should be same as the Profile-Audibles, so I don't know why they are not translating to the game.

You can actually change them in-game too, but that doesn't seem to work either. [Shrug] Will just have to keep trying. Thanks for the reply.

Edit: Okay, my bad. Just figured it out - when I load up the game file, I forgot to include the User Name. I included the playbooks, but not the User Name Profile. Once corrected, the new audibles are now displayed in-game. I won't forget again. :oops:
Native Texan and die-hard Cowboys fan

rambolz
All-Pro

Postby rambolz » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:24 pm

Gustin wrote:Thanks rambolz, yes, I go to Profile-Audibles, and that allows you to change both the Off Audibles and Def Audibles, for your User Profile and the Playbooks you have chosen for your team.

I checked the Profiles-Audibles, and they are the versions that I wanted, but unfortunately the in-game audibles are the default set. They should be same as the Profile-Audibles, so I don't know why they are not translating to the game.

You can actually change them in-game too, but that doesn't seem to work either. [Shrug] Will just have to keep trying. Thanks for the reply.

Edit: Okay, my bad. Just figured it out - when I load up the game file, I forgot to include the User Name. I included the playbooks, but not the User Name Profile. Once corrected, the new audibles are now displayed in-game. I won't forget again. :oops:

Glad you got it working! ;)

Return to “General Discussion”