Adding players

Col. Trautman
MVP

Re: Adding players

Postby Col. Trautman » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:43 am

RevanFan wrote:
Col. Trautman wrote:Yes I did, He shows up in the roster as it has 56 players now, I can't find him in the choose a rookie from the draft class in Superstar though

That could be your problem. There needs to be no more than 55 players on the team.

Well, that looks like it was my problem, I released a rookie and then my superstar seemed to work, still have to use the old DB Templates though for some reason as it crashes otherwise. My QB on my team is a complete moron won't throw me the ball when I am wide open down field had the worst preseason you can imagine, got shut out by the 49ers and the SeaHawks, lost the other 2 by double digits. Very bad.... I traded and got picked up by the Eagles. Playing against the Packers now already down by 7

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:08 am

Col. Trautman wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
Col. Trautman wrote:Yes I did, He shows up in the roster as it has 56 players now, I can't find him in the choose a rookie from the draft class in Superstar though

That could be your problem. There needs to be no more than 55 players on the team.

Well, that looks like it was my problem, I released a rookie and then my superstar seemed to work, still have to use the old DB Templates though for some reason as it crashes otherwise. My QB on my team is a complete moron won't throw me the ball when I am wide open down field had the worst preseason you can imagine, got shut out by the 49ers and the SeaHawks, lost the other 2 by double digits. Very bad.... I traded and got picked up by the Eagles. Playing against the Packers now already down by 7

You also need to auto-reorder the team's depth chart after getting rid of the player. Forgot to mention that. Auto-reorder the depth chart to make sure there's no future issues.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:07 pm

Thanks again for the help RevanFan :) Had to restart cause I mistakenly deleted my modified roster. Back with the Chargers again. Playing a lot better as WR than before. QB made a real stupid play. I have been double covered most of the 1st half in this game, only making 1 reception for an 11 yard gain on 3rd and 10. I have never seen this many defenders at once around my attempted catch. this was quite the block by the Seahawks. Made me laugh actually :lol:
Attachments
screen0005.bmp
screen0005.bmp (4.12 MiB) Viewed 1060 times
screen0004.bmp
screen0004.bmp (4.12 MiB) Viewed 1060 times

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:28 pm

RevanFan wrote:First off, make sure you have all the proper Microsoft .NET frameworks. They are all linked to in the Starting Guide for New Players. That should help get the utilities working.

Second, if you want to add a player as a free agent:

Code: Select all

1. Create the player in-game using create-a-player. Assign them to any team (doesn't matter)
2. Use NZA's Editor 1.3, included in MadMod X, to move the player to free agency. After doing that, make sure you replace his contract with all 0's.
3. Player should now be a free agent.

To add a player as a rookie for superstar mode:

1. In NZA's Editor, the DB Editor, or any other tool, note the player's Player ID (PGID) value.
2. Open the file StreamedData.db in the DB Editor.
3. Locate the SROK table, and add a new record. That new record should be the PGID Player ID value for the player you want to add.
4. The player should now be available for superstar mode.

I know this thread is old...but two things.

1. My superstar is not showing on the main menu.
2. My PGID is a 0...what does this mean?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:15 am

Kevin5455 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:First off, make sure you have all the proper Microsoft .NET frameworks. They are all linked to in the Starting Guide for New Players. That should help get the utilities working.

1. Create the player in-game using create-a-player. Assign them to any team (doesn't matter)
2. Use NZA's Editor 1.3, included in MadMod X, to move the player to free agency. After doing that, make sure you replace his contract with all 0's.

1. In NZA's Editor, the DB Editor, or any other tool, note the player's Player ID (PGID) value.
3. Locate the SROK table, and add a new record. That new record should be the PGID Player ID value for the player you want to add.

1. What do you mean exactly?
2. It... means your PGID is 0. So long as no other player also has that PGID, you're fine.
My Cowboys Journal

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:25 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:

2. It... means your PGID is 0. So long as no other player also has that PGID, you're fine.

When I want to play superstar and I click "New" and then "Use from '07 Class," my superstar isn't there.

And I just thought that if the PGID was 0...there was something wrong. :roll:

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:18 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:

When I want to play superstar and I click "New" and then "Use from '07 Class," my superstar isn't there.

No. 0 is a valid PGID, so long as no other player has it. How exactly did you go about creating your player in the roster, and did you assign that player's PGID to a new entry in the SROK table of StreamedData.db?
My Cowboys Journal

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:26 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:1. What do you mean exactly?

No. 0 is a valid PGID, so long as no other player has it. How exactly did you go about creating your player in the roster, and did you assign that player's PGID to a new entry in the SROK table of StreamedData.db?

I just released a player from a roster (all were full), created a player (punter for Dolphins),
then saved as a different roster. I don't know if I should add another record...

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:45 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:

I just released a player from a roster (all were full), created a player (punter for Dolphins),
then saved as a different roster. I don't know if I should add another record...

As I said before, you have to find your created player's PGID value and add it to the SROK table.
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “General Discussion”