Revo Speed facemask fix

eddiedruski
Rookie

Revo Speed facemask fix

Postby eddiedruski » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:03 am

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere already, but is there a way to fix the revo speed facemasks? Currently on my game the old revolution facemasks are the only ones available to equip, rather than the normal style masks every other helmet has. Any help would be much appreciated. I've only had the game and mod for a week so I'm still new to all of this.

Revo Speed facemask fix

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Re: Revo Speed facemask fix

Postby elguapo » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:09 pm

eddiedruski wrote:Sorry if this has been posted somewhere already, but is there a way to fix the revo speed facemasks? Currently on my game the old revolution facemasks are the only ones available to equip, rather than the normal style masks every other helmet has. Any help would be much appreciated. I've only had the game and mod for a week so I'm still new to all of this.

Are you using the FF mod or are you using Texmod to load any textures?

eddiedruski
Rookie

Postby eddiedruski » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:53 am

* Edit: I used the FF/FI method

I am using whatever method was described in “the starting guide for new players (madden 08)” I don’t believe it was anything to do with Texmod.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:51 am

You might want to ask RevanFan if he knows what might be going on.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:18 pm

eddiedruski wrote:Sorry if this has been posted somewhere already, but is there a way to fix the revo speed facemasks? Currently on my game the old revolution facemasks are the only ones available to equip, rather than the normal style masks every other helmet has. Any help would be much appreciated. I've only had the game and mod for a week so I'm still new to all of this.

As I believe I mentioned in a PM response to you, Madden was designed so the Revolution helmet only has access to the Revolution facemasks. Additionally, the non-Revolution helmets only have access to non-Revolution facemasks. This is sadly not something we can change.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

Return to “General Discussion”