Madden 08 Superstar Mode Madden Cover

madden08_best_madden
Rookie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:08 pm

Madden 08 Superstar Mode Madden Cover

Postby madden08_best_madden » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:12 pm

Hey guys so I've been playing Madden 08 on the PC for years now and I've never understood how to get on the madden cover in superstar mode. I've tried looking for solutions online but I have never had any luck finding anything. Does anyone know if its possible? And if it is possible, what do you need to do? Thanks for the help!

Madden 08 Superstar Mode Madden Cover

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
MikeWest502
MVP
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:36 pm

Re: Madden 08 Superstar Mode Madden Cover

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:17 am

madden08_best_madden wrote:Hey guys so I've been playing Madden 08 on the PC for years now and I've never understood how to get on the madden cover in superstar mode. I've tried looking for solutions online but I have never had any luck finding anything. Does anyone know if its possible? And if it is possible, what do you need to do? Thanks for the help!


If it's in the game, I assume your superstar will have to be the baddest dude on the planet! Meaning, just as it is in real life cover selection, your stud will need to be MVP candidate and be coming off a stellar season!

I'm just guessing because superstar mod doesn't work!

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 11881
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: Madden 08 Superstar Mode Madden Cover

Postby RevanFan » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:08 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
madden08_best_madden wrote:Hey guys so I've been playing Madden 08 on the PC for years now and I've never understood how to get on the madden cover in superstar mode. I've tried looking for solutions online but I have never had any luck finding anything. Does anyone know if its possible? And if it is possible, what do you need to do? Thanks for the help!


If it's in the game, I assume your superstar will have to be the baddest dude on the planet! Meaning, just as it is in real life cover selection, your stud will need to be MVP candidate and be coming off a stellar season!

I'm just guessing because superstar mod doesn't work!

Superstar mode does work for certain positions. Quarterback, for example, works fine. I will try to troubleshoot the mode more thoroughly after the 2020 mod update is finished.

As far as I am aware, getting on the Madden cover isn't something that can be done in the PC version. At least, I've never seen anyone ever report it happening to them, and it's never happened to me. All I can suggest is play the best you can and you'll eventually see if you can or not.

EDIT: I did find this after a quick Google search, referencing the PS2 version of the game. No idea if it'll work on the PC version, but the two tend to be nearly identical.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/93834 ... rstar-mode
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

User avatar
mee
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1866
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:05 pm
Location: New York

Re: Madden 08 Superstar Mode Madden Cover

Postby mee » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:02 pm

I'm pretty sure I got it once. Basically I was a 99 overall QB. Good luck.
So the Giants traded Beckham....

User avatar
MikeWest502
MVP
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:36 pm

Re: Madden 08 Superstar Mode Madden Cover

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:52 pm

RevanFan wrote:Superstar mode does work for certain positions. Quarterback, for example, works fine. I will try to troubleshoot the mode more thoroughly after the 2020 mod update is finished.

As far as I am aware, getting on the Madden cover isn't something that can be done in the PC version. At least, I've never seen anyone ever report it happening to them, and it's never happened to me. All I can suggest is play the best you can and you'll eventually see if you can or not.

EDIT: I did find this after a quick Google search, referencing the PS2 version of the game. No idea if it'll work on the PC version, but the two tend to be nearly identical.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/93834 ... rstar-mode


So if only a few positions work, but not all of them, it's technically broken!


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests