Depth Chart Reseting!?

SuzukiX43
Rookie

Depth Chart Reseting!?

Postby SuzukiX43 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:40 pm

Howdy. I'm pretty new to madden 08 on the pc and have been running into an issue in franchise mode. The issue I'm experiencing is whenever I edit a players equipment or change a players position my dept chart will get reset for no reason!

For example, I'm using the Lions as my team and I will be in the training camp period. This is where I edit my depth chart and bench most of my starters to prevent injuries. Next what I do is change Mike Daniel's position to LE so I can have him the LE and Trey Flowers the RE. Then I edit Staffords equipment to match IRL. Now after I've done all of that I will go back into my depth chart to find that it has been reset to the original! I'm not sure why this happens but maybe someone will have the answer to help. Any help would be appreciated:) NOTE: I have all my franchise management options set to user so that cant be it .

Depth Chart Reseting!?

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Depth Chart Reseting!?

Postby RevanFan » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:05 pm

SuzukiX43 wrote:Howdy. I'm pretty new to madden 08 on the pc and have been running into an issue in franchise mode. The issue I'm experiencing is whenever I edit a players equipment or change a players position my dept chart will get reset for no reason!

For example, I'm using the Lions as my team and I will be in the training camp period. This is where I edit my depth chart and bench most of my starters to prevent injuries. Next what I do is change Mike Daniel's position to LE so I can have him the LE and Trey Flowers the RE. Then I edit Staffords equipment to match IRL. Now after I've done all of that I will go back into my depth chart to find that it has been reset to the original! I'm not sure why this happens but maybe someone will have the answer to help. Any help would be appreciated:) NOTE: I have all my franchise management options set to user so that cant be it .

There's really no way to stop that. It's just something the game does. I just recommend making any edits you need to make to all the players, then auto-reorder the depth chart, and then set it up how you like. Every time you edit someone in the player edit screen, even to just change equipment or a uniform number, it will reset your depth chart, so do all of that first.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but it's just one of 08's little annoyances.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

SuzukiX43
Rookie

Postby SuzukiX43 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:55 pm

Okay, thanks for your time and help man it's much appreciated:)

Theov
All-Pro

Postby Theov » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:23 am

yeah, if you're going to edit numbers, hair or positions or anything, just remind yourself to go through every player or you'll have to reset your depth chart many times.
It does make you familiar with your team though. :)
No signature needed.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:25 am

If you edit a QB the Depth Chart wont reset. And historical teams dont reset unless you change a position of a player.

Return to “General Discussion”