Old College Football Roster

A place for all old random roster threads.
Also, feel free to ask any questions here!
motrcolt
Rookie

Postby motrcolt » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:45 pm

A number of years ago I downloaded a college football roster that included helmet .bmp files. My high school alma matter uses the same pattern as michigan wolverines helmet just different colors. I know how to create my school on my own the only problem I ever had was I couldn't get the helmet right. This roster really helped because I was simply able to change the colors of the michigan helmet in paint and use that.

My computers motherboard fried and I got a new computer and redownloaded the game but I can't find that old roster. All the college football rosters I have found have .tpf files that I don't really know how to mess with.

So does anyone know of any college football rosters with a michigan helmet .bmp file included?

Thanks!

Sponsor

Sponsor

GeneralSilent
MVP

Re: Old College Football Roster

Postby GeneralSilent » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:06 pm

motrcolt wrote:A number of years ago I downloaded a college football roster that included helmet .bmp files. My high school alma matter uses the same pattern as michigan wolverines helmet just different colors. I know how to create my school on my own the only problem I ever had was I couldn't get the helmet right. This roster really helped because I was simply able to change the colors of the michigan helmet in paint and use that.

My computers motherboard fried and I got a new computer and redownloaded the game but I can't find that old roster. All the college football rosters I have found have .tpf files that I don't really know how to mess with.

So does anyone know of any college football rosters with a michigan helmet .bmp file included?

Thanks!

Do you still have the Hard Drive? I don't know how but i think it's possible to recover it, but don't count me on it.
God bless america!

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:45 am

That is one of the hardest helmets...I just tried for the past 2 hours trying to make it..but nothing worked
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:09 pm

They're all rather grainy, but I have an old pack of NCAA custom art files. Michigan's helmet is included, and could at least be used to help guide making a newer version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwbDD ... UQ3eUdUUlE

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:37 pm

Try this ..I sharpened it up and fixed the color

Michigan.bmp
Michigan.bmp (129.05 KiB) Viewed 3735 times
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:41 pm

Also, I just found two more Michigan helmets that I had stored away from a backup of my old computer:

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:03 pm

NickyJ

the file one looks more like their helmet.

Thanks

Bus36
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

motrcolt
Rookie

Postby motrcolt » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:30 pm

Thank you guys so much, you're right definitely the hardest helmet (or close to) I've ever tried as well

Means so much !

cyclone2426
All-Pro

Postby cyclone2426 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:05 am

NickyJ wrote:Image

I just traced over that one /\ to use at a bigger size, but this is definitely the one to use, it came out pretty good:

Return to “Archive + Q&A”