Exporting a Historical Team.

A place for all old random roster threads.
Also, feel free to ask any questions here!
Tors12
All-Pro

Postby Tors12 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:21 pm

Hey guys
I want to export the '07 Patriots from an old FF mod roster, when I try to appears a message 'Cannot export this type of team"
Does anybody knows how to export that kind of teams?
Thanks a lot.
"Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. I truly have enjoyed being your Quarterback."
"I will always be a Colt."
-Peyton Manning.

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Re: Exporting a Historical Team.

Postby elguapo » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:58 pm

Take note of the team's TGID. Go to the COCH table and change any head coach's TGID to the team you want to export. Make sure it's a head coach, no defensive, special team but head coach. Save the roster and load it in madden, export your team. Now go back to the roster and restore the coach's TGIG back to its original value.

Tors12
All-Pro

Postby Tors12 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:50 pm

elguapo wrote:Take note of the team's TGID. Go to the COCH table and change any head coach's TGID to the team you want to export. Make sure it's a head coach, no defensive, special team but head coach. Save the roster and load it in madden, export your team. Now go back to the roster and restore the coach's TGIG back to its original value.

I tried, but the message remains.
"Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. I truly have enjoyed being your Quarterback."
-Peyton Manning.

Tors12
All-Pro

Postby Tors12 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:03 pm

EDIT: This time it appears that I can, but when I hit yes on 'export the 07 Patriots' appears another message that says 'export error'
-Peyton Manning.

Return to “Archive + Q&A”