Can't play games in Heisman 14 Mod

A place for all old random roster threads.
Also, feel free to ask any questions here!
dz0824
Rookie

Postby dz0824 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:18 pm

Hi all,

Over a year ago I installed the Football Freaks 14 Mod in Madden 08, and then about half a year ago I also installed Heisman 14. Ever since I installed Heisman, whenever I try to play a game, the game freezes up at the coin toss, and the graphic that lets you choose to kick, receive, or defend disappears, but the crowd noise continues and the players just stand there, and I end up having to restart my computer to close out of the game. At this point I just want to get rid of Heisman 14 altogether, does anyone know how I would do that?

Thanks,
dz0824

Sponsor

Sponsor

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Re: Can't play games in Heisman 14 Mod

Postby Austinmario13 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:45 pm

Be a little more specific. What do you mean "you installed Heisman 14 and FFXIV?" And a moderator should move this to troubleshooting.

dz0824
Rookie

Postby dz0824 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:42 am

Yeah sorry about posting it in the wrong place, and not really being able to describe this better. By installed I mean that when the screen where it says click to begin comes up, it starts off with Adrian Peterson on it, and it says FootballFreaks XIV, then after four or five seconds it switches to Johnny Manziel and Heisman 14, and whenever I enter some sort of gameplay like practice, the loading screen always shows these graphics about college football rivalries. I guess what I'm asking is how do I make the game normal again, without the NCAA theme, like which folders do I need to delete Heisman 14 files from?

Thanks.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:02 am

First off, you shouldn't have Heisman 14 installed to begin with. It runs on TexMod, it is not installed. Second, the Heisman mod and the Football-Freaks mod are not compatible. In order to use one, you'll need to uninstall the other.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

dz0824
Rookie

Postby dz0824 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:55 pm

Right, that's what I meant, I used TexMod, it's been a while since I used it though that's why I forgot that it runs on TexMod. Does anyone know how I would uninstall Heisman 14 though? Like what folders do I have to go in to delete things from to get rid of it?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:01 pm

dz0824 wrote:Right, that's what I meant, I used TexMod, it's been a while since I used it though that's why I forgot that it runs on TexMod. Does anyone know how I would uninstall Heisman 14 though? Like what folders do I have to go in to delete things from to get rid of it?

You'd only ave to remove any .dat files that come with it. I don't know if there are any. It is mostly just TexMod. TexMod mods don't need to be uninstalled because they are never actually installed.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Kiddie10
Banned

Postby Kiddie10 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Auto re-order both teams depth charts

Return to “Archive + Q&A”