Completely new at this

A place for all old random roster threads.
Also, feel free to ask any questions here!
packfan711
Rookie

Completely new at this

Postby packfan711 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:41 pm

Hello I am currently downloading Madden 08 from Amazon and once that is finished I wish to make everything up to date. My question is should I install the FF/FI XIII Final Release Version 2 mod and then find a current roster for the 2014 season? I know the FF/FI mod has up to 2012 but can I replace that section of the roster with completely up to date? Thank you very much for your help!

Completely new at this

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Completely new at this

Postby RevanFan » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:22 pm

packfan711 wrote:Hello I am currently downloading Madden 08 from Amazon and once that is finished I wish to make everything up to date. My question is should I install the FF/FI XIII Final Release Version 2 mod and then find a current roster for the 2014 season? I know the FF/FI mod has up to 2012 but can I replace that section of the roster with completely up to date? Thank you very much for your help!

That is a year old mod. Use the FF/FI XIV Mod.

You can install separate rosters by placing them in the Documents\Madden NFL 08\Rosters folder, and you can run them in-game by selecting Menu, then File, and then selecting the roster to load.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

packfan711
Rookie

Re: Completely new at this

Postby packfan711 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:31 pm

Thank you very much, I probably should have looked around a bit more but thanks again for being so helpful

Return to “Archive + Q&A”