Playable up to date rosters (4/3/14)

A place for all old random roster threads.
Also, feel free to ask any questions here!
rageTG
Rookie

Postby rageTG » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:03 pm

All free agency moves including additions, trades and removal of unsigned/UFA's. Let me know if I have missed anything.

The base roster is the FF/FI XIV roster from their Mod.

I highly recommend downloading the mod located at http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=16139

Below I will attach the roster as well as post a link for the player portraits (although again I recommend downloading the mod above because it includes the player portraits for this roster!)

Player portraits - https://mega.co.nz/#!ikIgEL6Y!YHpJfBqkkvWuD-f9YyHjud0DCYOaZzNK1vp0vDSlnzQ

Enjoy.

Sponsor

Sponsor

bowler525
Rookie

Re: Playable up to date rosters (4/3/14)

Postby bowler525 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:50 am

I only checked my favorite team the Raiders.

Over all pretty good job considering all the moves they made.

Except you missed the trade for Matt Schaub and CJ Wilson is actually a DE that will most likely play DT if they stick with a 4 3 D.

Your roster has him as a 5 foot 11 187 lbs CB when in reality he is listed on their roster as 6 foot 3 306 or maybe it was 308lbs D Lineman.

Anyway it appears as though you did a good job with the roster. Like I said I only checked Oakland Wilson should be edited and either made ac DE as listed on the the Raiders site or a DT with the proper height and weight adjustments.

Matt Schaub should also be moved from ;Houston to Oakland. Overall though good job it is more up to date then the default roster. :mrgreen:

rageTG
Rookie

Postby rageTG » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:02 am

bowler525 wrote:I only checked my favorite team the Raiders.

Over all pretty good job considering all the moves they made.

Except you missed the trade for Matt Schaub and CJ Wilson is actually a DE that will most likely play DT if they stick with a 4 3 D.

Your roster has him as a 5 foot 11 187 lbs CB when in reality he is listed on their roster as 6 foot 3 306 or maybe it was 308lbs D Lineman.

Anyway it appears as though you did a good job with the roster. Like I said I only checked Oakland Wilson should be edited and either made ac DE as listed on the the Raiders site or a DT with the proper height and weight adjustments.

Matt Schaub should also be moved from ;Houston to Oakland. Overall though good job it is more up to date then the default roster. :mrgreen:

I will be updating this roster by the weekend, thanks for your info. Unfortunately I didn't put much focus on trades mostly acquisitions through free agency signing and departures. As for CJ wilson I'm assuming there are more than 1 of them and I was trying to go to fast.

jesse100190
All-Pro

Postby jesse100190 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:42 pm

the portrait pack wont let me even start madden

BillY
Rookie

Postby BillY » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:36 pm

The work on the updated rosters is appreciated. Running smoothly.

Skizz1979
Veteran

Postby Skizz1979 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:07 am

Mine crashed at the loading screen for an exhibition game. Then went back in and threw some free agents where holes were on the two teams I was playing and it worked fine. I appreciate the work trying to be done as far as getting newer rosters out there, but if it's realistic then some teams (like the Packers at Center) are gonna have some needed players in the game to work

rageTG
Rookie

Postby rageTG » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:39 pm

Skizz1979 wrote:Mine crashed at the loading screen for an exhibition game. Then went back in and threw some free agents where holes were on the two teams I was playing and it worked fine. I appreciate the work trying to be done as far as getting newer rosters out there, but if it's realistic then some teams (like the Packers at Center) are gonna have some needed players in the game to work

Hmm the depth charts are suppose to be reordered to automatically put people at each position for playing, I didn't have this issue. When I do my next update I will try to figure that out.

Return to “Archive + Q&A”