NBA 2K14 - NBA Fan's Dream come true (Every Season all in one mod, all ready)

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:59 am

It's called the ultimate base roster. Exclusive for nba2k12 and Nba2k14.

Unis, arenas, portraits, rosters, all ready for association mode. All in one mod.
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Nba 2k14 - NBA Fan's Dream come true (Every Season all in one mod, all ready)

Postby RevanFan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:04 am

truetothegame13 wrote:It's called the ultimate base roster. Exclusive for nba2k12 and Nba2k14.

Unis, arenas, portraits, rosters, all ready for association mode. All in one mod.

The creator of that mod was actually briefly on this forum exploring modding Madden. I gave him the idea. He hasn't been around in a long time though. He's also no longer working on the UBR mod for NBA.

But yeah, it's amazing. And you should probably provide a link to it.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Re: Nba 2k14 - NBA Fan's Dream come true (Every Season all in one mod, all ready)

Postby JSamuel » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:52 pm

RevanFan wrote:
truetothegame13 wrote:It's called the ultimate base roster. Exclusive for nba2k12 and Nba2k14.

The creator of that mod was actually briefly on this forum exploring modding Madden. I gave him the idea. He hasn't been around in a long time though. He's also no longer working on the UBR mod for NBA.

But yeah, it's amazing. And you should probably provide a link to it.

Just saw this post, and I play NBA 2K14. Please provide a link ASAP.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:16 pm

My Cowboys Journal

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:22 am

I just downloaded it right when I made this thread here. However i just tried to visit the site now but it appears it isn't working.

Try this link only. If on phone, make sure to view it in desktop mode. Otherwise a download link won't appear.

http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.ph ... df_id=6246

My pc crapped out. Got a virus downloading something else. Luckily i backup up everything. I'll upload the nba files when i get my pc backup if you want. Let me know if you still have trouble. You could very well have more trouble as i am quite sure a second site is required to download all of the file parts.
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:12 pm

truetothegame13 wrote:I just downloaded it right when I made this thread here. However i just tried to visit the site now but it appears it isn't working.

Try this link only. If on phone, make sure to view it in desktop mode. Otherwise a download link won't appear.

http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.ph ... df_id=6246

My pc crapped out. Got a virus downloading something else. Luckily i backup up everything. I'll upload the nba files when i get my pc backup if you want. Let me know if you still have trouble. You could very well have more trouble as i am quite sure the second site is required to download all of the file parts.

The link I posted above is their forum page.
My Cowboys Journal

rambolz
All-Pro

Re: NBA 2K14 - NBA Fan's Dream come true (Every Season all in one mod, all ready)

Postby rambolz » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:37 am

If only he released one more update for NBA 2K12...I loved playing with his roster. Can't bother going back to play with outdated rosters.

EDIT: Well, that was over a year old topic :)

Return to “PC”