USEFUL LINKS (ex Tutorials Section)

nappy
Rookie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:02 pm

Re: USEFUL LINKS (ex Tutorials Section)

Postby nappy » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:17 pm

BelieverInTeal wrote:
nappy wrote:I have downloaded the maddenteams.com file for custom teams and can not find out how to import them. I ust purchased the madden 08 game today and have installed the current FF XV mod.

sorry if i have missed this discussed elsewhere.

Do the files come with .dbt files and .dat files?



No, after looking through the zipped folders it looks like they are just image files. bmp

Re: USEFUL LINKS (ex Tutorials Section)

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

BelieverInTeal
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1265
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Re: USEFUL LINKS (ex Tutorials Section)

Postby BelieverInTeal » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:20 pm

nappy wrote:
BelieverInTeal wrote:
nappy wrote:I have downloaded the maddenteams.com file for custom teams and can not find out how to import them. I ust purchased the madden 08 game today and have installed the current FF XV mod.

sorry if i have missed this discussed elsewhere.

Do the files come with .dbt files and .dat files?



No, after looking through the zipped folders it looks like they are just image files. bmp

Depending on their size, they could go in one of five folders located in Documents\Madden NFL 08\CustomArt. You would have to sort them into each folder and then import them in the game when you're creating a custom team.
Image

lilmanjs
Rookie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Re: USEFUL LINKS (ex Tutorials Section)

Postby lilmanjs » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:18 am

I went through the trouble of making my own league a little while back using maddenteams.com stuff, and I quite enjoyed making it, but of the 3 franchises I've started playing through, teams will run through the free agents of several positions, and that kills the franchise. Is there a guide for how to make this not happen? Sorry if this is not the place to ask.

User avatar
JSamuel
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1738
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:39 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: USEFUL LINKS (ex Tutorials Section)

Postby JSamuel » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:48 am

You need to update the Leatherheads mod link. Here is the new link:

http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=16764
In development: Kids Inc Mod

"If you're ever stuck in some underbrush in your underwear, don't start thinking about what other words have 'under' in them, because that's probably the first sign of jungle madness."
-Jack Handey

User avatar
lichtental
MVP
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:06 am
Location: Italy

Re: USEFUL LINKS (ex Tutorials Section)

Postby lichtental » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:13 am

JSamuel wrote:You need to update the Leatherheads mod link. Here is the new link:

http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=16764



Thanks !

User avatar
JSamuel
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1738
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:39 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: USEFUL LINKS (ex Tutorials Section)

Postby JSamuel » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:33 am

lichtental wrote:
JSamuel wrote:You need to update the Leatherheads mod link. Here is the new link:

http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=16764



Thanks !

You're welcome! Glad I could help.
In development: Kids Inc Mod

"If you're ever stuck in some underbrush in your underwear, don't start thinking about what other words have 'under' in them, because that's probably the first sign of jungle madness."
-Jack Handey

User avatar
JSamuel
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1738
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:39 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: USEFUL LINKS (ex Tutorials Section)

Postby JSamuel » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:33 am

Could you please include a link my A Rookie's Guide to Madden Online Play?

Thanks.
In development: Kids Inc Mod

"If you're ever stuck in some underbrush in your underwear, don't start thinking about what other words have 'under' in them, because that's probably the first sign of jungle madness."
-Jack Handey

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 8749
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: USEFUL LINKS (ex Tutorials Section)

Postby RevanFan » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:56 pm

I would recommend a few things.

1. Remove links to the FF wiki. It no longer exists. Instead, use the Files page contained on this forum, found through the index.
2. Add Calhoupe's complete Madden scripts version 1.4.
3. Add the Starting Guide for New Players I wrote a while back.

Please and thanks.

EDIT:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18332
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16466
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18494
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

User avatar
lichtental
MVP
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:06 am
Location: Italy

Re: USEFUL LINKS (ex Tutorials Section)

Postby lichtental » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:57 am

RevanFan wrote:I would recommend a few things.

1. Remove links to the FF wiki. It no longer exists. Instead, use the Files page contained on this forum, found through the index.
2. Add Calhoupe's complete Madden scripts version 1.4.
3. Add the Starting Guide for New Players I wrote a while back.


Thanks, RevanFan :)

User avatar
lichtental
MVP
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:06 am
Location: Italy

Re: USEFUL LINKS (ex Tutorials Section)

Postby lichtental » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:04 am

JSamuel wrote:Could you please include a link my A Rookie's Guide to Madden Online Play?
Thanks.


Done !

just a little tip: you can post here or you can PM me, doing both it sounds superfluous ;)


Return to “FAQs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests