Question about Create a Team

trevoriousmaximus
Rookie

Postby trevoriousmaximus » Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:12 am

So I have not played PC in quite some time I have the disks, and have read that there are roster updates which is really nice so I am going to grab those. But what I used to do was to use the create a team and change out all of the NFL teams and then play franchise modes with them. I am finding this really hard to accomplish as it does not give me an option to either swap a team at the franchise selection screen or in the rosters edit screens. I know I am either doing something really wrong or I am just not able to do this on PC like I was on XBOX. Either way a little direction would be super awesome thanks! I have looked and seen that there are a ton of mods and such and I was not really thinking that was something I needed to dive into. But if that is the only way then the few mods that are required to pull this off would be a great start if someone knows. Thanks

Sponsor

Sponsor

KO'BBF
MVP

Re: Question about Create a Team

Postby KO'BBF » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:36 am

trevoriousmaximus wrote:So I have not played PC in quite some time I have the disks, and have read that there are roster updates which is really nice so I am going to grab those. But what I used to do was to use the create a team and change out all of the NFL teams and then play franchise modes with them. I am finding this really hard to accomplish as it does not give me an option to either swap a team at the franchise selection screen or in the rosters edit screens. I know I am either doing something really wrong or I am just not able to do this on PC like I was on XBOX. Either way a little direction would be super awesome thanks! I have looked and seen that there are a ton of mods and such and I was not really thinking that was something I needed to dive into. But if that is the only way then the few mods that are required to pull this off would be a great start if someone knows. Thanks

give this a read and try it out

viewtopic.php?t=19427
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

trevoriousmaximus
Rookie

Postby trevoriousmaximus » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:23 am

Thank you I will do that and let you know if that worked out thanks!

trevoriousmaximus
Rookie

Postby trevoriousmaximus » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:38 pm

KO'BBF wrote:
trevoriousmaximus wrote:So I have not played PC in quite some time I have the disks, and have read that there are roster updates which is really nice so I am going to grab those. But what I used to do was to use the create a team and change out all of the NFL teams and then play franchise modes with them. I am finding this really hard to accomplish as it does not give me an option to either swap a team at the franchise selection screen or in the rosters edit screens. I know I am either doing something really wrong or I am just not able to do this on PC like I was on XBOX. Either way a little direction would be super awesome thanks! I have looked and seen that there are a ton of mods and such and I was not really thinking that was something I needed to dive into. But if that is the only way then the few mods that are required to pull this off would be a great start if someone knows. Thanks

viewtopic.php?t=19427

OK so this is a ton and I still do not think this is working as I was hoping. I am wanting to grab new teams with all the 2022 roster players. Then do a fantasy Draft for the teams in a franchise. I used to do this all the time, but in all fairness it was on the xbox not the pc. So it may be that issue as well. If that is the case that is cool, but honestly its just something to do to cool down after work. I don't have the time to dedicate to create every single player and move each player to a created team. This is just disappointing I guess.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:46 pm

trevoriousmaximus wrote:
KO'BBF wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=19427

OK so this is a ton and I still do not think this is working as I was hoping. I am wanting to grab new teams with all the 2022 roster players. Then do a fantasy Draft for the teams in a franchise. I used to do this all the time, but in all fairness it was on the xbox not the pc. So it may be that issue as well. If that is the case that is cool, but honestly its just something to do to cool down after work. I don't have the time to dedicate to create every single player and move each player to a created team. This is just disappointing I guess.

Madden (06-08) on consoles have that option to swap teams from NFL Head Coach or one of the other Madden games (06-08) and play them in franchise. The option was unfortunately left off the PC version. There are updated roster for the console versions that you can use to do your thing. Check the Operation Sports site for the rosters.

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:06 am

here are some fictional projects I put together if this something you are looking for

viewtopic.php?t=20730

viewtopic.php?t=20698

viewtopic.php?t=21220
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

Return to “FAQs”