Some Questions

lipegsouza
Rookie

Some Questions

Postby lipegsouza » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:50 pm

Hello, i have some questions for you guys:
1st: How can I edit my player overall in the superstar mode?
2nd: How can I edit the stadium of the Super Bowl? I wanna make them be the same of the real life for the next years
3rd: How can I edit the stadium of a team? I wanna change the Raiders stadium to the Las Vegas Stadium and the Chargers and Rams to the stadium in Inglewood
Sorry for my bad english, im brazilian (yes, we like your football)

Some Questions

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Some Questions

Postby RevanFan » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:13 am

lipegsouza wrote:Hello, i have some questions for you guys:
1st: How can I edit my player overall in the superstar mode?
2nd: How can I edit the stadium of the Super Bowl? I wanna make them be the same of the real life for the next years
3rd: How can I edit the stadium of a team? I wanna change the Raiders stadium to the Las Vegas Stadium and the Chargers and Rams to the stadium in Inglewood
Sorry for my bad english, im brazilian (yes, we like your football)

In my answers, I recommend the use of external editors, like NZA's Editor, Madden Amp, and the DB Editor. Make sure, after every change you make, save the file. Also, make backups before doing anything. If you don't know anything about the mods or tools I mention, I suggest reading our Starting Guide for New Players.

1. Use an external editor like NZA or Madden Amp if you want to be unrestricted with your edits. If you want to progress as the game intends, you can use points given by the game at various points to upgrade.

2. I'm not extensively knowledgeable on how to do it well, but it involves editing the STAD table of the roster/franchise/superstar file. If you use the FF/FI Mod, the Super Bowl stadiums will be up to date for the year of whichever version you use. I have not updated them to 2019 yet, but they will be by the time the season starts, if not sooner.

3. First, make sure you're using the latest FF/FI Mod. If you use the DB Editor, you can open the roster/franchise/superstar you're trying to edit. First, go to the STAD table, and find the listing for the three stadiums. LA Stadium (Rams), LA Stadium (Chargers), and Las Vegas Stadium. I believe those are the names. Make note of the value they each have in the SGID column and the CYID column. Next, load the TEAM table, and find the Rams, Chargers, and Raiders, and change their SGID and CYID values to match the ones you noted earlier. Save and test in-game.

Welcome to the forum, and we're glad to have another member from Brazil.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

lipegsouza
Rookie

Postby lipegsouza » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:32 pm

Thank you for the informations, everything working well here

lipegsouza
Rookie

Postby lipegsouza » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:52 am

Now that my team is going to play against the Raiders I realized that the Las Vegas stadium does not have the team logo in the center or the team name in the endzone. Any solution for this?

MaccaWacca
Veteran

Postby MaccaWacca » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:20 pm

Similar to the 3rd question, How do I change a teams PRACTICE FIELD?
Aussie guy who plays Aussie rules down under. Loved NFL and madden for years. You Beauty. :)

Return to “FAQs”