Players traded just before Week One

spydermanj
Pro Bowl

Postby spydermanj » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:06 pm

As a Bears fan, I was really excited when I found out Chicago landed Khalil Mack. The football season has got me itching to play some madden again, so I wanna know if Mr. Mack is on the current roster update or if I have to wait until later, or the end of the season to see him in a Bears uniform.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Re: Players traded just before Week One

Postby Austinmario13 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:32 am

spydermanj wrote:As a Bears fan, I was really excited when I found out Chicago landed Khalil Mack. The football season has got me itching to play some madden again, so I wanna know if Mr. Mack is on the current roster update or if I have to wait until later, or the end of the season to see him in a Bears uniform.

You’re asking about ‘08 correct?
Look here if that’s the case: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20705

spydermanj
Pro Bowl

Postby spydermanj » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:22 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:
spydermanj wrote:As a Bears fan, I was really excited when I found out Chicago landed Khalil Mack. The football season has got me itching to play some madden again, so I wanna know if Mr. Mack is on the current roster update or if I have to wait until later, or the end of the season to see him in a Bears uniform.

Thanks a lot. I also happen to have 19, is it an online update for that version?

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:44 pm

spydermanj wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:

Thanks a lot. I also happen to have 19, is it an online update for that version?

Should be... if you go online in-game, it updates the roster weekly.

Return to “FAQs”