Home Fans jerseys when celebrating question?

mark3llz
Pro Bowl

Postby mark3llz » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:01 am

how do the game dictate what jerseys the fans in the crowd wears after a score or big play for the home team? i'm playing Superstar mode and i'm in 2nd season, and i'm the running back, how can i get the celebrating fans to wear my jersey number after i score? i just need to know how they pick and decide the jersey numbers they wear?

Sponsor

Sponsor

rambolz
All-Pro

Re: Home Fans jerseys when celebrating question?

Postby rambolz » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:50 am

mark3llz wrote:how do the game dictate what jerseys the fans in the crowd wears after a score or big play for the home team? i'm playing Superstar mode and i'm in 2nd season, and i'm the running back, how can i get the celebrating fans to wear my jersey number after i score? i just need to know how they pick and decide the jersey numbers they wear?

I don't have any deeper knowledge of this, but if you take a look at the "Create-a-fan" in the main menu, it looks like the fan will wear the number of the highest rated player in the team. For example #12 for Packers fan, #87 for Patriots fan and so on. I then tried with a different roster, and again the number on the fan's jersey was the highest rated player in that team in the loaded roster.

I don't know whether the number will change in superstar mode if you become the highest OVR player on your team. It could check the OVR before every game, or then it could just be that the game looks at the roster when you start the superstar mode and pick the highest OVR player's number for the fan and sticks with it.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:12 am

mark3llz wrote:how do the game dictate what jerseys the fans in the crowd wears after a score or big play for the home team? i'm playing Superstar mode and i'm in 2nd season, and i'm the running back, how can i get the celebrating fans to wear my jersey number after i score? i just need to know how they pick and decide the jersey numbers they wear?

I think it's just based on OVR rating. And it definitely changes as player ratings change. So get up to 99 OVR.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

mark3llz
Pro Bowl

Postby mark3llz » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:43 am

Ok thanks fellas

Return to “FAQs”