keyboard

mas1978
Rookie

keyboard

Postby mas1978 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:38 am

Hi you all, i have a problem: i play with the keyboard and mouse, and the Keys to move my players are A left, S down, D right, and W up....now W for up doesn't work anymore, can i change these Keys? In the menu for control config in the game i can change everything but these asdw, is it possible to change these too?
Thank you!!!

keyboard

Sponsor

Sponsor

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Re: keyboard

Postby ultimatum77 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:46 am

mas1978 wrote:Hi you all, i have a problem: i play with the keyboard and mouse, and the Keys to move my players are A left, S down, D right, and W up....now W for up doesn't work anymore, can i change these Keys? In the menu for control config in the game i can change everything but these asdw, is it possible to change these too?
Thank you!!!

Yes to change the keyboard go to the main screen and click on options controller config I believe (could be wrong but doign this from memory)...and then click with mouse or use the SPACEBAR and it will say "waiting for key press or input" and then you press the key you want to replace .....my suggestion as far as comfort/ergonomics is to change ASDW to FGHT keys or just go to walmart and pick up a cheap logitech $10 keyboard until you save up for a good gaming keyboard or something....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

mas1978
Rookie

Postby mas1978 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Hi thank you for your answer, but it allows me to change every key but the ones to move (awsd)....., i can't change them......
Thank you

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:50 pm

Got the keyboard below off Amazon.com a few weeks ago and it works wonderfully. Even changed the color to match the rest of my PC (red). Finding out that Amazon is my friend.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014EZ43I6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Return to “FAQs”