How to convert cleats to older uniforms?

mark3llz
Pro Bowl

Postby mark3llz » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:27 am

I figured out how to actually edit the uniforms and the cleats, but on the older uniforms its not letting me play in them and its not showing up in the game, for example MAINAPP.EXE_0xDC663B09 is for the TC taped shoe for Falcons but only for the main home and away uniforms how do I figure out whats the MAINAPP.EXE # for the Normal, WT Tape,BK Tape, TC Tape, TC Shoe and etc for the the older uniforms? Is there a program i Can load the uniforms on and they will show?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Re: How to convert cleats to older uniforms?

Postby Rixster67r » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:10 pm

You have to log them with Texmod in the stadium.......

I log textures by going into the game and run a play. Then do a instant replay and you can log your new textures......

An easier way to do shoes is put all the black and white combinations on QB,HB,WR,TE,and FB and put all the team color combos on the offensive line

You can easily do this globally with nza editor 1.3 Example......assign black and wite normal to all qb and white tape white shoe to all hb and black tape white shoe to all fb etc......

Press * before you start using - and it will cut down the amount of textures you have to scroll through

For jersey numbers focus the replay camera on the sideline and then you can log all of the jersey numbers available if one number is not there its because no player on the team has that number assigned

Only log the numbers on the front of the jersey. You don't need to log the shoulder numbers as they are the same

Each shoe has two versions so if you log them on grass you also have to log them on turf........

mark3llz
Pro Bowl

Postby mark3llz » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:31 pm

i use texmod, but all uniforms don't let me load the cleats...i'm just having a problem looking for the direct filename so i can put it up, i have all the other basics down, all i'm asking is how do you come up with the correct filename like MAINAPP.EXE_0xDC663B09.bmp and load it up, like i'm asking where can i get the info on the older uniforms and i'll load them myself properly

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:17 pm

You have to give the players the cleats with the editor and then log it in game

mark3llz
Pro Bowl

Postby mark3llz » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:49 am

thanks thanks thanks so much

Double-U
Banned

Postby Double-U » Mon May 15, 2017 11:49 am

mark3llz wrote:thanks thanks thanks so much

MArk3llz, what I do to make sure I get all 9 of the cleats memory addresses from each uniform palette is:

1. load roster into NZA editor, load team you want the uniforms.
2. Make equipment change to at least 9 of the players to have 1 of each set of cleats on, save roster.
3. start madden using Texmod to log addresses.
4. Select the team you want, select classic uniform(s) u want!
5. start a game, let the kick off and one play from scrimmage end. Start the replay of the first play. Zoom out a bit.
6. There you will have all 22 players on display with the cleats, start logging the addresses til you get 18 cleats (8 player, 1 Kicker) per uniform!
7. :!: Notice I said 22 players... So if your smart, you'll load two sets of uniforms you want to log in one game to save time reloading teams and uniforms!!

mark3llz
Pro Bowl

Postby mark3llz » Tue May 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Double-U wrote:
mark3llz wrote:thanks thanks thanks so much

MArk3llz, what I do to make sure I get all 9 of the cleats memory addresses from each uniform palette is:

1. load roster into NZA editor, load team you want the uniforms.
2. Make equipment change to at least 9 of the players to have 1 of each set of cleats on, save roster.
3. start madden using Texmod to log addresses.
4. Select the team you want, select classic uniform(s) u want!
5. start a game, let the kick off and one play from scrimmage end. Start the replay of the first play. Zoom out a bit.
6. There you will have all 22 players on display with the cleats, start logging the addresses til you get 18 cleats (8 player, 1 Kicker) per uniform!
7. :!: Notice I said 22 players... So if your smart, you'll load two sets of uniforms you want to log in one game to save time reloading teams and uniforms!!

oh i got it, i been had it but i havent been playing this game much lately though

Return to “FAQs”