TPFextract question?

mark3llz
Pro Bowl

TPFextract question?

Postby mark3llz » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:50 am

hey i'm trying to figure out how to use tpfextract, i've been using this .tpf file cleat pack (Atlanta Falcons GC + White Alt Helmet.tpf) from this post (viewtopic.php?f=85&t=19352 made by Littleware) i would love to keep the cleats, but i want to extract the helmet...is there a way i can do that?

these are the files of the helmet(which is the file i highlighted and the rest is the shoe files and the other is the actual texmod.def file) i deleted the helmet file(the highlighted file i just alluded to) and build the texmod.def file again without the helmet file and the shoes no longer shows up in the game once i load the game in Texmod after i build it. is there anything i'm doing wrong or missing? Can anyone help me figure this out?

TPFextract question?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Littleware
Banned

Re: TPFextract question?

Postby Littleware » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:47 pm

mark3llz wrote:hey i'm trying to figure out how to use tpfextract, i've been using this .tpf file cleat pack (Atlanta Falcons GC + White Alt Helmet.tpf) from this post (viewtopic.php?f=85&t=19352 made by Littleware) i would love to keep the cleats, but i want to extract the helmet...is there a way i can do that?

these are the files of the helmet(which is the file i highlighted and the rest is the shoe files and the other is the actual texmod.def file) i deleted the helmet file(the highlighted file i just alluded to) and build the texmod.def file again without the helmet file and the shoes no longer shows up in the game once i load the game in Texmod after i build it. is there anything i'm doing wrong or missing? Can anyone help me figure this out?

Check your pm.

Return to “FAQs”