Edit Cash Available

pahtooco
Rookie

Edit Cash Available

Postby pahtooco » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:39 pm

Sorry if not right place to post - and searched forums but could not find the answer.

How do I edit cash available? What DB file is that in?

Thanks!

Edit Cash Available

Sponsor

Sponsor

pahtooco
Rookie

Re: Edit Cash Available

Postby pahtooco » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:46 pm

Small update - also how do / you can you draft picks? In game trying to make a trade - it actually is a fair trade, I need a player due to injury and they are trying to dump someone. I am tossing in picks to balance - honestly I think I am getting screwed, but again need to fill a hole. Problem is that apparently I have stockpiled too many 3, 4 and 5 round picks over the years so no matter what I do trade won't go through due to my team having too many picks as a result of the trade (even though I am getting none back!).

As an aside I have noticed (has anyone else) that if the opposing team gets a high snap (a) means their QB is going to throw, and (b) they are going to throw a pick? Also - with sound on and you hear the players talking each other up - twice now - pre snap - have heard them going "turnover! turnover!" - which is cool since I needed a turnover. And after that indeed - the QB throws a pick.

Note I play coachmode so gives me no edge per se, just curious if anyone else has ever noticed it.

Thanks!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:18 pm

pahtooco wrote:Small update - also how do / you can you draft picks? In game trying to make a trade - it actually is a fair trade, I need a player due to injury and they are trying to dump someone. I am tossing in picks to balance - honestly I think I am getting screwed, but again need to fill a hole. Problem is that apparently I have stockpiled too many 3, 4 and 5 round picks over the years so no matter what I do trade won't go through due to my team having too many picks as a result of the trade (even though I am getting none back!).

As an aside I have noticed (has anyone else) that if the opposing team gets a high snap (a) means their QB is going to throw, and (b) they are going to throw a pick? Also - with sound on and you hear the players talking each other up - twice now - pre snap - have heard them going "turnover! turnover!" - which is cool since I needed a turnover. And after that indeed - the QB throws a pick.

Note I play coachmode so gives me no edge per se, just curious if anyone else has ever noticed it.

Thanks!

I don't know the answer to your first question. As for the post I quoted:

You are limited to 10 picks in-game. However, if you move picks using NZA's 1.3 editor, you can have more than that.

As for your second remark, the first part is because high snaps can only happen on pass plays. The second part is not true at all. High snaps are caused by low rated centers, and obviously if there's a bad snap, the likelihood of a bad play increases, but it doesn't "mean" anything specific at all. And yes, field chatter is common.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:32 am

pahtooco wrote:Small update - also how do / you can you draft picks? In game trying to make a trade - it actually is a fair trade, I need a player due to injury and they are trying to dump someone. I am tossing in picks to balance - honestly I think I am getting screwed, but again need to fill a hole. Problem is that apparently I have stockpiled too many 3, 4 and 5 round picks over the years so no matter what I do trade won't go through due to my team having too many picks as a result of the trade (even though I am getting none back!).

Thanks!

Hmm interesting, but yea player chatter is normal. Most of the time they scream turnover (against me/the cpu is the defense)....it never happens....however a good safe option sometimes is to call an audible for a run play if you're pass happy and throw like 5 passes in a row.....it keeps the defense honest and lessens your chance of a interception or fumble imo......mixing it up actually helps keep your turnovers down, whereas just gunning it leads to picks or fumbles when you try to use the truck stick for example.....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:38 pm

pahtooco wrote:How do I edit cash available? What DB file is that in?

Do you mean "Cash Assets" in the owners box menu at the end of the year?
If so, you don't. You have to add up all the various incomes and subtract all the expenses. The total isn't in the franchise tables.

Return to “FAQs”