Files? Where can I download files??

Pregadordouard
Pro Bowl

Re: Files? Where can I download files??

Postby Pregadordouard » Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:17 am

Anyone have a 1966 franchise file for the 04?
I already sent a message to leeman67 and he didn't respond

Sponsor

Sponsor

miamiballer2k5
Rookie

Postby miamiballer2k5 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:36 pm

BelieverInTeal wrote:
Draft Classes

Hi everyone, quick questions. Are these draft classes continuous, meaning there is no duplicates year to year.

Second question is there anyway I can convert them to PS2 format for use on that system? I have a modded PS2 and know how to adopt any PS2 draft class for the Madden 05 franchise project i plan on doing but do not know how to convert PC saves to PS2 and if it is even possible. Thanks for any help. You guys do kickass work here.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:30 pm

miamiballer2k5 wrote:
BelieverInTeal wrote:
Draft Classes

Hi everyone, quick questions. Are these draft classes continuous, meaning there is no duplicates year to year.

Second question is there anyway I can convert them to PS2 format for use on that system? I have a modded PS2 and know how to adopt any PS2 draft class for the Madden 05 franchise project i plan on doing but do not know how to convert PC saves to PS2 and if it is even possible. Thanks for any help. You guys do kickass work here.

Yes, the draft classes have been made so that every year has no repeat players, so it's what you'd call continuous. There were times in the past where a draft class would be released early and some players would be included even though they ended up returning to college (and thus you'd have a player in one draft class and the next one), but those should be gone, at least from the ones I helped out with.

I don't know the first thing with PS2s, so I can't help you there.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Maddening Monkey
Rookie

Postby Maddening Monkey » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:10 am

Is the Football-Freaks All Inclusive Mod still accessible? I had to reinstall Madden and can no longer access the files in the link.

Return to “FAQs”