Madden 08 Songs?

PML17
Hall of Fame

Madden 08 Songs?

Postby PML17 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:48 am

Is there a list of which songs are which in the Programs folder? I just want the NFL Films songs. :D
Retired from the Fourm. I check back in once a month, sorry in advance for late replies.

Madden 08 Songs?

Sponsor

Sponsor

pick6
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden 08 Songs?

Postby pick6 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:18 am

I screen-grabbed the list of all songs from within Madden by going to Menu/Profile/Soundtracks and joined them up into one image. Take your pick...
Attachments
soundtrack.jpg
soundtrack.jpg (142.46 KiB) Viewed 3805 times

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:42 am

The list is in one of the db template file. When you come across it it will have the name of the song and what ea file it is located.

Another option is to remove an ea song, load up the playlist and see which song is no longer there.

PML17
Hall of Fame

Postby PML17 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:40 pm

elguapo wrote:The list is in one of the db template file. When you come across it it will have the name of the song and what ea file it is located.

Another option is to remove an ea song, load up the playlist and see which song is no longer there.

Cool, will check this out tonight. Thanks for the info! :D
Retired from the Fourm. I check back in once a month, sorry in advance for late replies.

pick6
Hall of Fame

Postby pick6 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:58 pm

elguapo wrote:Another option is to remove an ea song, load up the playlist and see which song is no longer there.

Simpler than that is to just click on any song title in Menu/Profile/Soundtracks (see screenshot above), as that song will immediately start playing in the background. There is also a check-box to the right of each song title there which you can then un-check if you don't want that song to play in Madden.

To answer your original question though pleake17, the songs you want are listed in the album title column under "Autumn Thunder: 40 years of NFL Films Music" & "NFL Films Madden Mix by Da Riffs".

EDIT:
pleake17 wrote:Is there a list of which songs are which in the Programs folder? I just want the NFL Films songs. :D

Ah! I think I get you now: "...which songs are which". Apologies elguapo; I think you're on the right track there!

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Going thru the StreamedData.db file with db editor, goto the "MUSO" table... that looks like what you're looking for. Either the "MSOI" or the "MSOR" fields may tell you which file are the songs you're looking for.

pantherofbrazil
Pro Bowl

Postby pantherofbrazil » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:01 pm

elguapo wrote:Going thru the StreamedData.db file with db editor, goto the "MUSO" table... that looks like what you're looking for. Either the "MSOI" or the "MSOR" fields may tell you which file are the songs you're looking for.

What "MSOI" means?
I'm trying to add a song in Madden NFL 09 for PS2, and the songs in BGM.dat matches with "MSOR" field but i don't now what is going wrong...

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:46 pm

pantherofbrazil wrote:
elguapo wrote:Going thru the StreamedData.db file with db editor, goto the "MUSO" table... that looks like what you're looking for. Either the "MSOI" or the "MSOR" fields may tell you which file are the songs you're looking for.

What "MSOI" means?
I'm trying to add a song in Madden NFL 09 for PS2, and the songs in BGM.dat matches with "MSOR" field but i don't now what is going wrong...

I really don't know what what it means. The MSOI looked like the list for the compressed music files.

pantherofbrazil
Pro Bowl

Postby pantherofbrazil » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:35 pm

elguapo wrote:
pantherofbrazil wrote:

What "MSOI" means?

I really don't know what what it means. The MSOI looked like the list for the compressed music files.

Only if there are song in other files, because the order of compressed files in BGM.dat matches with MSOR field and SOUNDDAT files have only stadium songs and the order doesn't matches with MSOI...

Return to “FAQs”