Search found 837 matches

by sarcasticface
Sat May 18, 2019 12:17 am
Forum: Mod Ideas
Topic: AAF 19 Mod
Replies: 15
Views: 1487

Re: AAF 19 Mod

elguapo wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:
elguapo wrote:
Have you finished the uniforms?

Actually, I deleted all my files because the league quit operations...


bummer...

I never actually finished any of them, anyway.,.
by sarcasticface
Fri May 17, 2019 11:04 pm
Forum: NFL Football
Topic: Is the NFL rigged/fixed?
Replies: 17
Views: 389

Re: Is the NFL rigged/fixed?

emphatic yes!!!! There is a long history of foul fixed play across professional American sports. From fixed boxing, shady baseball to corrupt basketball and football and even horse racing. I can't call out hockey but the rest of them have stunk for ages! NBA referee's we exposed several times for c...
by sarcasticface
Fri May 17, 2019 9:49 pm
Forum: Mod Ideas
Topic: AAF 19 Mod
Replies: 15
Views: 1487

Re: AAF 19 Mod

elguapo wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:...Btw, I’ve begun working on some uniforms.


Have you finished the uniforms?

Actually, I deleted all my files because the league quit operations...
by sarcasticface
Mon May 06, 2019 1:01 am
Forum: Off Topic Discussion
Topic: What're YOU Playing? I
Replies: 181
Views: 28433

Re: What're YOU Playing? I

Catan anyone?
by sarcasticface
Sun May 05, 2019 11:02 am
Forum: Graphics
Topic: sarcasticface’s Uniforms 2018-19
Replies: 132
Views: 16697

Re: New Steelers shoes for home games

BUS36 wrote:I am not sure if you are still doing uniforms.. but it looks like some of the Steelers are going with Black or Gold or white shoes at home.
So I tried my hand at this...check out the circles and tell if you like them

new shoes for Steelers.bmp

If it’s okay with RevanFan, I’ll put them in.
by sarcasticface
Sat May 04, 2019 9:45 pm
Forum: NFL Football
Topic: Is the NFL rigged/fixed?
Replies: 17
Views: 389

Re: Is the NFL rigged/fixed?

TVGuy22 wrote:I guess crybaby Saints fans think so at the moment.

Do you say that because my pic is Drew Brees? I’ve always thought the NFL/pro sports are rigged. Even college sports.
by sarcasticface
Fri May 03, 2019 8:39 pm
Forum: NFL Football
Topic: Is the NFL rigged/fixed?
Replies: 17
Views: 389

Is the NFL rigged/fixed?

Yes. Of course it is. All pro sports are rigged. It’s all for the money.
by sarcasticface
Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:24 pm
Forum: New York Giants
Topic: Daniel Jones drafted by Giants
Replies: 18
Views: 267

Re: Daniel Jones drafted by Giants

Tua will be a bust. Worse than Ryan Leaf bust. Being traded one year after being traded one year after being a top 10 pick? Ouch. That would be forever known as getting "Rosened." Didn't Drew Brees go through this without the extra trade and a few more years as a starter? Except Brees was...
by sarcasticface
Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:41 am
Forum: New York Giants
Topic: Daniel Jones drafted by Giants
Replies: 18
Views: 267

Re: Daniel Jones drafted by Giants

They could, and it'd say they should. That or they could try getting their hands on Josh Rosen after Miami drafts Tua or something (To me Rosen is superior to most of the QBs of this class, including Jones). Tua will be a bust. Worse than Ryan Leaf bust. Being traded one year after being traded one...
by sarcasticface
Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:15 pm
Forum: New York Giants
Topic: Daniel Jones drafted by Giants
Replies: 18
Views: 267

Re: Daniel Jones drafted by Giants

Ehh.. The real issue is he won't play until next season and then when he's bad it's only his first season so we won't draft Lawrence. So you're saying the Giants won't pull a Cardinals?? They could, and it'd say they should. That or they could try getting their hands on Josh Rosen after Miami draft...

Go to advanced search